Nothing came up.
Try with different keywords or contact using the chat bubble.
Back to article.
Manage organizations and users
In your Profile page (icon in the top-right corner), there is a section in the left-menu for “Organization” configuration.
In this section you can:
- Change organization name
- Delete the organization (will not delete your user unless it is your last organization)
- View list of users associated
- Add or deactivate users
- Select which Lambda functions are imported and monitored by Dashbird
- Manage notification channels to control how Dashbird alerts you in case something wrong happens with your Lambda functions
- Create a new organization within the same Dashbird account
We aim to improve Dashbird every day and user feedback is extremely important for that, so please let us know if you have any feedback about our features and error handling! We would really appreciate it!
Can't find what you're looking for? We'd love to help. Send us a message through the chat bubble or email us.