Easily monitor, debug and analyze AWS Lambda errors
Dashbird is the #1 centralized observability platform for automatic debugging, monitoring and alerting for AWS Lambda applications. From developers to developers.
Used by the world's most innovative serverless teams
Free log-based monitoring for AWS Lambda
Get a top level visibility of your data
Detect failures automatically
Dashbird finds Lambda errors automatically, alerts you in seconds and identifies the root-cause, so that you can jump straight in and fix it.
- Code exceptions and service specific failures from logs
- Critical metric checks for all AWS services covered
- Warning level notifications for metrics
- Custom alerts for metrics – stay on top of what matters to you!
Get insights on how to power-tune your Lambda functions
Dashbird features 70+ continuous checks on your resources based on the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and gives you aggregated data reports and actionable advice on what could be improved in your infrastructure.
These checks and suggestions uncover weak-points in your system affecting reliability, security, cost, performance and operational excellence, helping you build a bullet-proof architecture that’s ready to take on added complexity over time.
Your entire serverless stack in one place
In addition to AWS Lambda functions, Dashbird also covers detailed observability for API Gateways, SQS queues, ECS containers, Kinesis, Step-Functions and DynamoDB tables.
Access logs, metrics and tracing data all in one place.
Easy setup – no configuration needed
- Fast and seamless setup – no code changes required. Just deploy CloudFormation template to your AWS.
- Dashbird continuously collects and filters your log data to detect failures in your system, that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Integrating with Slack, email, SNS and webhooks.
- Our pricing fits your stack – use Dashbird for free forever for smaller infrastructures, or pick your monthly package based on your invocations count.
- Start optimizing and cutting costs on your AWS Lambdas right away.
What our customers say
Great UI. Easy to navigate through CloudWatch logs. Simple setup.
Dashbird in a nutshell
Bird’s Eye View
Dashbird offers a comprehensive overview of your Lambda functions by integrating with AWS CloudWatch, while invocation level data is enriched with X-Ray. View metrics instantly on the dashboard to quickly understand traffic trends and performance.
Automatically detects failures from Lambda invocations and uses machine learning algorithms for anomaly detection. For any failures, the Error View brings together all relevant detail, such as the full stack trace, occurrence count, and logs, to enable faster and easier troubleshooting.
Enable quicker fixes by integrating Dashbird with your Slack channel and email to send alerts as soon as an error occurs. No more nasty surprises for you or your customers.
Get insights into account, microservice and function level performance metrics so you can optimize functions for better performance and speed.