Easily monitor, debug and analyze AWS Lambda errors
Dashbird is the #1 centralized observability platform for automatic debugging, monitoring and alerting for AWS Lambda applications.
Used by the world's most innovative serverless teams
Free log-based monitoring for AWS Lambda
All your mission-critical data at your fingertips
Our system will aggregate performance and resource usage metrics for easy analysis, such as:
Invocations (total count of):
- Successful requests
- Cold starts
- 99th percentile
- 99th percentile
- Aggregated billed execution time
Get a top level visibility of your data
Get valuable birds-eye-view that becomes a must when you have more than 10 AWS Lambda functions.
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Tracing with X-Ray to understand where time is lost and what actually failed
- Error detection from CloudWatch logs
- Reduce mean time to discovery and resolution (MTTD/R) by up to 80%
- One AWS Lambda monitoring dashboard for visibility of the entire system
- Learn how your Lambda functions are behaving, from performance to cold starts to resource usage.
Detect failures automatically
Dashbird finds Lambda errors automatically, alerts you in seconds, and identifies the root cause so that you can jump straight in and fix it.
- Code exceptions and service-specific failures from logs
- Critical metric checks for all AWS Lambda such as out of memory, task timed out after X seconds, configuration errors, unexpected behavior in code
- Warning and improvement level notifications for metrics such as nearing timeout and runtime upgradable
- Set custom alerts for metrics – stay on top of what matters to you and your customers!
You can find the full library of Lambda metrics Dashbird checks for here.
Get insights on how to power-tune your Lambda functions
Dashbird features 70+ continuous checks on your resources based on the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and gives you aggregated data reports and actionable advice on what could be improved in your infrastructure.
These checks and suggestions uncover weak points in your system affecting reliability, security, cost, performance, and operational excellence, helping you build a bullet-proof architecture that’s ready to take on added complexity over time.
Monitoring Lambdas while scaling is done best when following AWS’ recommendations.
Your entire serverless stack in one place
In addition to AWS Lambda functions, Dashbird also covers detailed observability for API Gateways, SQS queues, ECS containers, Kinesis streams, Step Functions, and DynamoDB tables.
Access logs, metrics and tracing data all in one place.
Easy setup – no configuration needed
- Fast and seamless setup – no code changes required. Just deploy CloudFormation template to your AWS.
- Dashbird continuously collects and filters your log data to detect failures in your system, that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Integrating with Slack, email, SNS, and webhooks.
- Our pricing fits your stack – use Dashbird for free forever for smaller infrastructures, or pick your monthly package based on your invocations count.
- Start optimizing and cutting costs on your AWS Lambdas right away.
Dashbird in a nutshell
Bird’s Eye View
Dashbird offers a comprehensive overview of your Lambda functions by integrating with AWS CloudWatch, while invocation level data is enriched with X-Ray. View metrics instantly on the dashboard to quickly understand traffic trends and performance.
Automatically detects failures from Lambda invocations and uses machine learning algorithms for anomaly detection. For any failures, the Error View brings together all relevant detail, such as the full stack trace, occurrence count, and logs, to enable faster and easier troubleshooting.
Enable quicker fixes by integrating Dashbird with your Slack channel and email to send alerts as soon as an error occurs. No more nasty surprises for you or your customers.
Get insights into account, microservice and function level performance metrics so you can optimize functions for better performance and speed.
What our customers say
Dashbird gives us a simple and easy to use tool to have peace of mind and know that all of our Serverless functions are running correctly. We are instantly aware now if there’s a problem. We love the fact that we have enough information in the Slack notification itself to take appropriate action immediately and know exactly where the issue occurred.
Great UI. Easy to navigate through CloudWatch logs. Simple setup.