The goal of this knowledge base is to provide clarity and information to the serverless community by tackling topics that span from the most mundane and simple definitions to some advanced serverless topics.
It’s a central place where developers and serverless enthusiasts can get any information on the latest trends, technologies and architectures design without spending hours digging through the colossal amount of information that’s available online.
Dashbird Knowledge Base covers everything related to web and mobile development. From basic concepts to advanced architectural patterns. Especially related to serverless technologies.
Besides that Knowledge Base we suggest you to take a look at the following list of serverless resources:
- Ebook: Serverless Best Practices
- Ebook: AWS Well-Architected Framework and serverless
- Dashbird blog – Stay up to date with serverless topics, and tutorials on AWS managed services including Lambda, API Gateway and Dynamo DB.
- Serverless Well Architected Videos
- Serverless Webinars and Videos
- Getting started with Dashbird – learn more about automatic debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting for cloud-native applications.