Real-time AWS ELB monitoring
Monitor AWS ELB errors, requests, active connections, consumed LCUs, throughput, target groups and improve your ELB application performance.Get started free
Used by the world's most innovative serverless teams
Monitor AWS Elastic Load Balancing
Get end-to-end visibility of your AWS ELB
Easily analyze your ALB logs
Dashbird comes with an ALB Diagram that groups all the essential metrics out of the box!
Also, more than a dozen of Well-Architected insights are available for all Elastic Load Balancing services, seven alone for the ALB. These include notifications for security issues like missing redirects for HTTP to HTTPS and abandoned ALBs and reliability issues like no remaining healthy targets.
Detect ALB failures automatically
Dashbird tracks your whole serverless deployment. A holistic view of your system allows you to find errors that show up with HTTP status codes at the ALB endpoint but are related to your upstream services.
Dashbird finds ELB errors automatically, alerts you in seconds, and identifies the root cause so that you can jump straight in and fix it.
- Code exceptions and service-specific failures from logs
- Critical metric checks for all AWS services covered
- Warning level notifications for metrics
- Custom alerts for metrics – stay on top of what matters to you!
Get insights on how to power-tune your ELB
Dashbird features 70+ continuous checks on your resources based on the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and gives you aggregated data reports and actionable advice on what could be improved in your infrastructure.
Your entire serverless stack in one place
In addition to AWS ELB, Dashbird also covers detailed observability for Lambda functions, API Gateways, SQS queues, ECS containers, Kinesis, Step-Functions, DynamoDB tablesSNS, RDS, OpenSearch, and HTTP API Gateway.
Access logs, metrics, and tracing data all in one place.
Easy setup – no configuration needed
- Fast and seamless setup – no code changes required. Just deploy CloudFormation template to your AWS.
- Dashbird continuously collects and filters your log data to detect failures in your system, that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Integrating with Slack, email, SNS and webhooks.
- Our pricing fits your stack – use Dashbird for free forever for smaller infrastructures, or pick your monthly package based on your invocations count.
- Start optimizing and cutting costs on your AWS ELB right away.
What our customers say
Dashbird gives us a simple and easy to use tool to have peace of mind and know that all of our Serverless functions are running correctly. We are instantly aware now if there’s a problem. We love the fact that we have enough information in the Slack notification itself to take appropriate action immediately and know exactly where the issue occurred.
Great UI. Easy to navigate through CloudWatch logs. Simple setup.