Real-time AWS RDS monitoring
Monitor AWS RDS instances, clusters, and proxies and improve your application performance.Get started free
Used by the world's most innovative serverless teams
Monitor Relational Database Service (RDS)
Get end-to-end visibility of your AWS RDS
Easily analyze your RDS logs
Dashbird comes with an RDS Diagram that groups all the essential metrics out of the box!
RDS is notoriously slow when used with Lambda because it has been built with the assumption of long-running application servers. With the new insights, you can now see how your RDS clusters behave inside your serverless architecture and act accordingly when they become the bottleneck.
Detect RDS failures automatically
Dashbird tracks your whole serverless deployment. A holistic view of your system allows you to find errors in seconds.
Dashbird finds RDS errors automatically, alerts you in seconds, and identifies the root cause so that you can jump straight in and fix it.
- Code exceptions and service-specific failures from logs
- Critical metric checks for all AWS services covered
- Warning level notifications for metrics
- Custom alerts for metrics – stay on top of what matters to you!
Get insights on how to power-tune your RDS
Dashbird features 70+ continuous checks on your resources based on the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and gives you aggregated data reports and actionable advice on what could be improved in your infrastructure.
Your entire serverless stack in one place
In addition to AWS RDS, Dashbird also covers detailed observability for Lambda functions, API Gateways, SQS queues, ECS containers, Kinesis, Step-Functions, DynamoDB tablesSNS, ELB, OpenSearch, and HTTP API Gateway.
Access logs, metrics, and tracing data all in one place.
Easy setup – no configuration needed
- Fast and seamless setup – no code changes required. Just deploy CloudFormation template to your AWS.
- Dashbird continuously collects and filters your log data to detect failures in your system, that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Integrating with Slack, email, SNS and webhooks.
- Our pricing fits your stack – use Dashbird for free forever for smaller infrastructures, or pick your monthly package based on your invocations count.
- Start optimizing and cutting costs on your AWS RDS right away.
What our customers say
Dashbird gives us a simple and easy to use tool to have peace of mind and know that all of our Serverless functions are running correctly. We are instantly aware now if there’s a problem. We love the fact that we have enough information in the Slack notification itself to take appropriate action immediately and know exactly where the issue occurred.
Great UI. Easy to navigate through CloudWatch logs. Simple setup.