End-to-end observability for serverless
Understand everything about your application in one place – Lambda observability and a lot more.
Used by the world's most innovative serverless teams
Fast and secure AWS serverless observability, debugging, and intelligence
Quickly understand your microservices
Single pane of glass for logs, metrics and traces
Every datapoint that exists in your cloud environment, centralized under one roof. Dashbird makes it easy to visualize and interrogate all the data about your serverless application.
- Automatic discovery and ingestion from all cloud resources
- Deep integrations with X-ray, CloudWatch Logs, CloudWatch Metrics, and resource configurations
- Distributed tracing helps to pinpoint bottlenecks, bugs, and other issues that impact your application performance.
- Automates alerts for insights and errors via Slack, email, SNS or webhooks
Powerful log search and analytics
Dashbird features a full-fledged log analytics functionality that is powered by ElasticSearch. You can search across logs of multiple resources at once and can filter log results based on keywords, resources, projects, status (like error or success), date range.
- Automatic ingestion from CloudWatch
- Search, query, and visualize across multiple sources and regions
- Analyze AWS data by project groups – group and organize several resources together specific to a business use case and debug them as a single unit
Your entire cloud stack in one place
Dashbird monitors multiple cloud components in AWS cloud:
- Lambda monitoring
- API Gateways monitoring
- SQS queues monitoring
- ECS containers monitoring
- Kinesis streams monitoring
- Step Functions monitoring
- DynamoDB tables monitoring
- RDS monitoring
- HTTP API Gateway monitoring
- ELB monitoring
- SNS monitoring
- OpenSearch monitoring
The simplest setup in the market
All Dashbird features
AWS Serverless monitoring and observability
AWS serverless observability of your system. Logs, metrics, and traces in a single pane of glass. Get full real-time visibility.
Well-Architected Insights NEW
Continuous insights of your cloud infra with smart evaluations of security, efficiency, cost, posture, and compliance.
Real-time error tracking
Detect errors, timeouts, cold starts, anomalies etc from logs and metrics. Set prebuilt and custom filters and checks.
Get started in 2 minutes
- Create a Dashbird account
- Deploy CloudFormation template to your AWS
- Get visibility to your application, receive alerts and insights immediately.
What our customers say
Dashbird gives us a simple and easy to use tool to have peace of mind and know that all of our Serverless functions are running correctly. We are instantly aware now if there’s a problem. We love the fact that we have enough information in the Slack notification itself to take appropriate action immediately and know exactly where the issue occurred.
Great UI. Easy to navigate through CloudWatch logs. Simple setup.