Dashbird helped us refine the size of our Lambdas, resulting in significantly reduced costs. We have Dashbird alert us in seconds via email when any of our functions behaves abnormally. Their app immediately makes the cause and severity of errors obvious.
In this section, Dashbird will show incidents that are open (pending resolution) and the ones previously resolved.
Under the Policies tab, you will be able to customize how Dashbird should raise incidents, depending on your application-specific context and needs.
For example, we could set Dashbird to raise an incident whenever memory consumption is above 90%, on average, over a period of 15 minutes.
It is possible to combine filters in seven different dimensions:
- Type of request (invocations in general, cold starts, errors, etc)
- Metric (cost, duration, memory usage, etc)
- Inequality operator (above or below a certain threshold)
- A given number to compare against the metric monitored
- Aggregation factor (sum, average, minimum, maximum)
- Time-period to look for the comparison (last minute, 5 or 10 minutes, for example)
- Target Lambdas (to which functions this policy should apply – can be all your Lambdas)
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’d love to help. Send us a message through the chat bubble or email us.